Thursday, March 8, 2012

Girls and Spit Up















Heh. My sister just told me, "You gotta sweep her off her feet, but you gotta have the right broom." Then I replied with, "I know what I'll do! I'll get a mop!"

Anyways. Why is it that one can attract many of the opposite sex, but never the one he really wants?
Truth is, I'm in the Friend Zone, and I don't know how to get out and get her to like me. I'm really sweet to her, tell her she's beautiful, am as kind as I can be. And what do I get? "I like you like a brother."
I really wanna get out, but don't know how. I've read little "tutorials," but most are either perverted or they assume the person the reader wants doesn't know he likes her. Perhaps it's a problem she knows I like her?
I doubt many people read this, but for anyone who does, do you have any clue(s) as to how I might at least get her a bit more interested?

Ironically, she said today, "You're a nice guy, anyone would want you." To which I replied, "Apparently not :P"

Away from that topic now... I imagine someone wants to know what of the spit-up. Well, my sister had some water in her mouth, and I said something funny, and she exploded. She didn't spit up on me that much, but some got on me.
Though recently, I had another incident similar to this one which involved a girl who's got the same name as my sister. I was having lunch at my teacher's house (we're homeschooled, and me and some other homeschoolers go to my teacher's house for Philosophy/Apologetics and British History classes), and this girl came in in time for lunch (she's only in the British History class) with some Arby's. She also had some Dr. Pepper. Eventually, we were sitting at opposite ends of the table, and I misheard what my sister said, and asked, "Did you say, '__________?'" (Blank because I forgot what it was.) The girl with Arby's and Dr. Pepper was in the middle of a drink, and as I said it, she laugh really hard and spewed all the Dr. Pepper in her mouth onto me. Which made everyone laugh even harder.

It was the first time I'd been baptized with Dr. Pepper xD
Though, to be quite honest, she is quite pretty, so I didn't really mind xP

Haha my kitty Tom just stole my mom's tissues and brought them to me. He's so cute.
Yes, I'm a guy, and I think this cat is cute. You'd prolly go "Aww" too if you saw his face. Especially if he brings you a tissue sacrifice.

Tomorrow I'll be going to my grandparents' house, then later on go to my other grandparents' house. I hear we'll have a late celebration of my uncle's birthday.

I guess that's all for tonight. Until next time,

J-Lindo

2 comments:

  1. With the girl thing. Quit telling her shes sweet and all that and hold those feelings back. Try that for a while, Hey! Sometimes girls like the attention. And give them less, and expect bigger results.

    Look at it this way, the worst she can say is No. Nothing more no gain & no loss OR.. gain, and lost nothing. Just try not showing the emotions as easy. Hold them up, and try not to say it too much Just try it..

    ReplyDelete