Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Had a Birthday, More Musings

It's been forever since I last posted- I hate that I haven't posted as much as I would've liked. I just kinda forgot about this D:

Anyways, as said in the title, I just had a birthday on December 2. I'm 18, hooray! I got a Nintendo (NES) for my birthday. It's really awesome. Really really awesome. For those who are awesome enough to wonder, no, I haven't beaten Super Mario Bros... yet! The farthest I've gotten is World 7-4, so I hope to accomplish that soon. I also got sunglasses with a hidden camera and microphone. It takes 640x480 video (with audio) and 3264x2448 photos. Obviously, it's incredible. I can't wait to record my sister's funny moments with it.

Shoot.... There was something I really really really wanted to blog about, but I've completely forgotten what it was. I'll make another post later with what I wanna talk about. Until then, my friends!

-J-Lindo

No comments:

Post a Comment